The Basics of Florida Therapy Online
- Florida online therapy (also referred to as teletherapy, virtual therapy, telemedicine therapy, and E-Therapy) is already available.
- Florida online therapy is the delivery of online services – from a licensed Florida therapist to a client located anywhere in Florida.
- This type of therapy is delivered through a live and secure video connection over the internet.
- Through the use of two-way video conferencing technology, similar to Skype or FaceTime, online therapy is designed to provide the same benefits as traditional therapy – it’s simply conducted screen-to-screen rather than face-to-face. Although it is a relatively new way of offering mental health services, the accessibility and convenience of working with online therapists continues to grow in popularity.
What do I need for Florida Online Therapy?
1. A reliable computer.
2. A reliable internet connection.
3. A private and quiet place to be for 50 min.